21st February 2024
Make a Donation

Admissions: Students asked to submit appeals before deadline

Author : | Published: Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The appeal proceedings for students who have not been admitted into the public universities are ending this week, the Ministry of Education has said.

More than 3,000 students failed last month to secure vacancies in the five public universities across the country for 2013/2014 admissions.

The Director-General for Admission says these students can summit complaints before the start of the second phase of the admissions.

Mr. Anthony Sebit Jokondo urges the students to give their appeals to the directorate before the deadline.

“We are done with all the arrangements for the second phase of admission and we are waiting for the permission from the leadership of the ministry and then fill the forms because there are empty vacancies in the universities and it should be filled,” Mr Jokondo said.

Mr. Jokondo added that the second phase of admission to public universities will begin next month. This will include considering the appeals and applications from new candidates.

Support Eye Radio, the first independent radio broadcaster of news, information & entertainment in South Sudan.

Make a monthly or a one off contribution.

error: Alert: Content is protected !!